top of page

The 1904 Founders Group

Pi Kappa Phi fraternity was founded in 1904. This group recognizes the work of our three founders and acknowledges donations between $250 and $749 in a year. Our chapter first opened its doors in 1914. The 1914 Kappa League honors alumni who have donated between $750 and $1,499 to the fraternity. View below to see members of this honored group.

Dan Warren

The Smith Family

The Smith Family

bottom of page